Here you'll find FREE blog backgrounds for your blog! Please browse the menu buttons above...
You'll find INSTRUCTIONS on how to install my free blog backgrounds and click on the BROWSE CATEGORIES button on my Menu bar to find exactly what you're looking for!
Please leave a little comment if you use a free blog background.
I love hearing from you!
Also, grab a button from my side bar if you like it here....
Thank you for your support!!

New Free Blog Backgrounds: Thanksgiving!!!

So sorry that I've been slacking with posting new free blog backgrounds!  Some exciting things have happened in our family over the last 6 months. We've been busy moving to a brand new home and are excited to announce that baby #3 is due in March! 
Thank you so much for your support and love!  Here's a few Thanksgiving backgrounds to spice up your blog this season to show my thanks to YOU.  
Look for new Christmas backgrounds posting closer to Thanksgiving! 



Free Blog Background ~I am Thankful~




2 COLUMN




3 column










Free Blog Background ~Blessed~



skinny 2 column








3 column

14 comments:

Steph said...

Cute background. Thanks!

-Bess- said...

These are charming! I love 'em & I wished I'd found them sooner! Can't wait to see your new Christmas backgrounds...I'm itching to get my blog into the spirit!
-Bess-

lynsey♥ said...

goregous! borrowed it!

Braydan and Jessica said...

This is so cute. I love it!

The Hoosiers said...

Thanks so much! I love it! :)

Inspired said...

LOVE this one and with a new header I created on picnik.com my blog got a tremendous facelift!

Thanks, Inspired

The Hogan Bunch said...

the loveliest backgrounds i've seen! thanks for sharing and designing!

patijane said...

Just found your blog from another blogger. Beautiful blog backgrounds. I chose "blessed". Love the design and colors. Thank you for sharing

Rebecca Miller said...

I love this background. You are talented. I am using this for my blog. I do have one question. The link for credit back to your blog appears on the left side of my blog and covers a picture I have there. Is there anyway to get the credit up in the top left corner. I don't know a ton about code. Thanks!! (o:
http://thelifegodblessedmewith.blogspot.com/

MossFam said...

I love my blue and brown dots background! Thanks so much!!!!!!!! You can check it out at: whatsmomfixing.blogspot.com
Thanks again!!!!!
Erin

MossFam said...

I love my blue and brown dot background!!! Thanks so much! You can check it out at: whatsmomfixing.blogspot.com
Thanks again!!!!
Erin

laura D said...

love this thank you and congrats on the news...

ashley.nelson422 said...

Thank you THANK YOU!!!

Elizabeth Seymour said...

It's a whole new blogging world - thank you! seemoreseymours.blogspot.com

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs
© Copyright 2008-2010. All Rights Reserved.
Home |Contact |Privacy Policy| Design Terms and Conditions